So I deleted the Cherry Corals SPS section...

Do you have any of the purple simplex colony?

I really didn't expect such a HUGE response to the colony photos! My mass upload seemed to be buggy on the site, so I made a separate section. I will be filling it in over the next few weeks, it is a work in progress! Thanks for looking!
 
Love the idea!! I have always wished sites would do this. Any info about each is great. Tabling, branching, etc. I wish sites had them broken into those type sub-categories. Pics of the colonies are nice.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 37.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 10.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new