OP
KevPool

KevPool

Blue-Collar Reefing
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@KevPool which InkBird is that? If it’s the Wi-Fi can you tell me how you got it running? I’ve got both Wi-Fi and BRS pre-Wi-Fi. The former is really strange and has an alarm when running properly and would go off on my phone in the middle of the night. Couldn’t figure out how to get that alarm turned off so running non-Wi-Fi, much easier.
it is the InkBird ITC-308 no wifi there sorry I'm of little help for that problem.

OP
OP
KevPool

KevPool

Blue-Collar Reefing
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
first bit of stock in the reefer 250

june 29 2021.jpg

carlsj2012

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
aye it is a good fit and cleans it up nice. still in the middle of the cycle but it is coming along nice my ammonia is down to 0.8 from 2.0 the other day. still have to figure out the lighting schedule I want to run but things are coming along slowly.

sump and CB.jpg
I really like the fit of that control board. Did you build it yourself, or pick it up from a retailer? I must know!

maleshka21

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I moved and I had to take down my multi tank system, and I picked up a Red Sea Reefer 250.
PXL_20210610_035616587.MP.jpg

PXL_20210612_162147137.MP.jpg

Equipment:
2-AI hydra 26.
2-Jebao wave makers
Ecotech Vectra S2 return pump
Bubble-Magus Curve 5 Elite skimer
Advantage 2000 8Watt UV Sterilizer ran off Sicce Syncra Silent 1.0
Jebao dose pump 4
Inkbird temp controller
Marine Pure MP2C-c media 1 Gal

Going to add more stuff as I go but I will be starting the cycle tomorrow once the temp is up. building A control board to mount all the gear and hide the wire just in the painting progress right now.

So stoked for how it turned out going to take my time with this one and take the cycle real slow and the lights will be off for quite some time.

anywho just thought I would share my new build.
where did you get that picture love it

OP
OP
KevPool

KevPool

Blue-Collar Reefing
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's been awhile since I have updated anything here. The tank has just finished the tail end of a huge GHA outbreak which I am glad has subsided that was a pain to get under control.

I picked up a new frag rack and have been filling it this week lol.
PXL_20210925_004642024.jpg

I would like to pick up a second or maybe a third for the other side but am super stoked I finally got one :p.

the Tank is looking way better I just seeded it last week with some Coralline algae I was given from my Fav reef shop in town Concrete Blonde Corals.

here is a pic from tonight.

PXL_20210925_003625354.jpg

anywho hope you all have a great weekend cheers

More than just hot air: Is there a Pufferfish in your aquarium?

• There is currently a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 30 18.0%
  • There is not currently a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I have kept one in the past.

Votes: 27 16.2%
  • There has never been a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I plan to keep one in the future.

Votes: 32 19.2%
  • I have no plans to keep a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 70 41.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.8%
Back