So is this Millie gonna make it?

LAX Noob Reef

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 22, 2013
Messages
846
Reaction score
152
Location
Fried Chicken
What state or country do you live in
Kentucky
Rating - 0%
0   1   0
Due to the position of the coral, only the "top side" is getting lights, but as you can see the bottom side is skeleton. I do see few poly extension, but no ideal if it'll make it or not. Par at 350 since last measure.


WeChat Image_20210717133820.jpg
 
It stands a chance
Ned light, moderate water flow.
Assure the following are not elevated:
Alk
Calcium
Salinity
Temperature
Ph
Nitrate

adding aminos will help the tissue
 
Do you have other SPS that have been in the tank for a while? Or is this a test piece? Good luck in either case; I love millis.
I do have other SPS, but this is the only piece I have at lower light. Other is at 400-550 Par with higher flows.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new