So it begins..

I’m assuming they could be overkill, but everything I got I made sure would work for a tank upgrade in the future. Better to be ready then try to sell stuff to rebuy if the other half lets me upgrade later on lol!
On my 36 bowfront I have 1 MP10 on a battery backup. And I like the MP’s but wanted to check the Nero’s out as well as it seems everyone that has them loves them.
 
Welcome to the R2R Family…Great to have you…See you are not new to Reefing…

Explore…Learn…Share---Practice Patience

2vbK.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 8 24.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 7 21.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 3.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new