SO MANY BABY SNAILS, is this normal???

  • Thread starter Thread starter rosetc16
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Mmm, not exactly... The silica sand in it is not something I'd consider helpful...

its interesting that silica sand is in it, I've never read the ingredients. my understanding is that most people who use purple up end up with an algae bloom soon after... I've heard enough bad things to stay away. I was always taught, if you can't test for it, do not add it.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 15 29.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 35.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 9.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 9.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new