So much for your Holy Grail Torch !!

Purpletang92

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
May 12, 2018
Messages
609
Reaction score
423
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
With the hype of torch corals these days, I can only imagine what something like this will resale for. I got extremely lucky , I guess the torch vultures were sleeping. Of course I wanted more than one but not even the retailer could get their hands on more, this was the only one. I’m excited to watch this little guy grow.

8F40775F-BAA7-4499-8852-BCEE77C7C82E.jpeg
 
Lol ima take special care of this one , I’ll think of something eventually, the prices on these guys are crazy. You could make car payments or go on vacation with them prices.
 
That thing is rad! Gotta be some sort of Chimera
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 8 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new