So....star wars is close!

  • Thread starter Thread starter cameronh
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

cameronh

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 11, 2015
Messages
6,791
Reaction score
5,320
Location
GA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Who's going to go see it?
 
I am, it's going to be awesome! The original Star Wars came out when I was about 13! I've been hooked ever since and my kids are into it even more than I am!!!
 
ME! but no way am i going on opening night, I'll go a week or two later.
 
I am, it's going to be awesome! The original Star Wars came out when I was about 13! I've been hooked ever since and my kids are into it even more than I am!!!
I can't wait! The last one came out 6 years before I was born haha!
 
ME! but no way am i going on opening night, I'll go a week or two later.
I'm with you there, no way will I be going right away lol.
 
I've already caught up on all 6 movies, so I'm prepared as well lol
 
I was a star wars fan ever since I was a toddler. I'd spend every Sunday watching one of the star wars movies, dismantling my lego star wars sets and rebuilding them all over again. Good times.
 
I was a star wars fan ever since I was a toddler. I'd spend every Sunday watching one of the star wars movies, dismantling my lego star wars sets and rebuilding them all over again. Good times.
Sometimes I miss being a kid.
 
I was a star wars fan ever since I was a toddler. I'd spend every Sunday watching one of the star wars movies, dismantling my lego star wars sets and rebuilding them all over again. Good times.
And I know exactly what you mean. My star wars nights were saturday. Now I watch my brother play the new star wars battlefront lol. It's really cool
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 17.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new