So that's where he went

betelgeuse

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 29, 2014
Messages
170
Reaction score
30
Location
North Branford CT
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
a0095d2da5aa51b3a40dd855de51483a.jpg

dang I knew he was missing for a couple weeks
 
I'm sorry :(
Is that on top of your light?
 
He tried to go nemo on you! J/k that sucks. They always find a way even through the littlest spaces to fit.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new