So this happened....

  • Thread starter Thread starter EleMental
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

EleMental

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 14, 2017
Messages
64
Reaction score
113
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've had this hitchhiker clam in the same place on this rock for three years. Today I see his belly still on the rock and his shell in the sand. Anyone have a clue what transpired? I suspect the snail moved in after for a free lunch...

a22f6ae254d2709682af11425e1ff878.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 50 34.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 6.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 13.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new