So this is supposed to be a saltwater forum but i have some freshwater questions

Could the tank work?

• Yes

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Probably

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • no

Votes: 10 76.9%

• Total voters
OP
OP
NotFishyFishGuy

NotFishyFishGuy

There’s a reason I’m broke now...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone really sry to disappoint you guys but I may give up on this tank. I have a small freshwater and small reef that NEEDS to be upgraded. Like the fish In there literally are getting too big and I need a bigger tank. Don’t want to be spending too much on tanks or have too many so don’t think I’ll be able to get this tank. The chances are very low. However, one day I may repost a new thread or continue this one if I ever get a new tank. Sorry and hope you guys understand

OP
OP
NotFishyFishGuy

NotFishyFishGuy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Don't apolagize and good for you for knowing your limits at this point.

Yeah just feel bad so many people helping me and their advice ends up basically completely unused [emoji28]

DSC reef

Coral wasted
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah just feel bad so many people helping me and their advice ends up basically completely unused [emoji28]
We all love to help. Just because you did not set up a tank now doesn't mean the advice given is unused. This thread will always be here for all members to see. It can help many more that want a similar setup and you can always come back to this thread if you decide to pursue this idea again.

Gareth elliott

Read, Tinker, Fail, Learn
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Absolutely no need to feel that way, now if we were neighbors and you had us help dig a pond you never actually got wet... ;)

OP
OP
NotFishyFishGuy

NotFishyFishGuy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We all love to help. Just because you did not set up a tank now doesn't mean the advice given is unused. This thread will always be here for all members to see. It can help many more that want a similar setup and you can always come back to this thread if you decide to pursue this idea again.

True though I doubt may people have thought of a puffer/mudskipper/fiddler crab tank [emoji23]

fish farmer

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
True though I doubt may people have thought of a puffer/mudskipper/fiddler crab tank [emoji23]

I have...maybe just crabs and skippers, maybe just skippers...
Summer2013 021.jpg

Looking back to your reefing roots: Did you start with Instant Ocean salt?

• I started with Instant Ocean salt.

Votes: 172 72.9%
  • I did not start with Instant Ocean salt, but I have used it at some point.

Votes: 17 7.2%
  • I did not start with Instant Ocean salt and have not used it.

Votes: 42 17.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 2.1%
Back