So what other toys/hobbies do you have other then your tank

Jonreefer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
So what else does everyone out there have as their toys or hobbies..
here are my 2..Figures they both cost an arm and a leg
My 2005 Toyota Xrunner
JOND1079.jpg

JOND1080.jpg

just got the new wheels and tires 2weeks ago havnt had a chance to take it out for a good photoshoot yet
and then there is my Camera hobby :)
IMG_1166-2.jpg

Tswifty

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nice truck Jon.

My other hobbies include baseball, and just got back into weightlifting after a 1 yr break. Luckily neither cost as much as my reef tank. :tongue:

OP
OP
J

Jonreefer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
yea it sucks BOTH my other hobbies dwarf my tank in cost...I just spent almost 2grand on those new wheels and tires..and just about another 400 on all new detailing supplies. Good thing that truck is only taking out on nice sunny days so it doesnt get all messed up. I dont even wanna get into the price of the camera stuff..LOL

bigmatt1992

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
my hobbys are football (weightlighing that comes with it the bench is up to 375) baseball,hunting ,fishing, and of course TATTOS.

bigmatt1992

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I like the nice wide lip on the rims look good what brand rims and are those dayton tires?

Tswifty

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
yea it sucks BOTH my other hobbies dwarf my tank in cost...I just spent almost 2grand on those new wheels and tires..and just about another 400 on all new detailing supplies. Good thing that truck is only taking out on nice sunny days so it doesnt get all messed up. I dont even wanna get into the price of the camera stuff..LOL
I can imagine. I was looking into new rims and tires for my car a while back... definitely isn't cheap. Yeah too bad PA isn't the most car friendly environment. That's one of the nice things when you go down south, or out west... no rust or salt stains on the cars. LOL

I used to work for a Toyota dealership detailing cars back when I was in high school... I didn't know they made a truck like that.

OP
OP
J

Jonreefer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
they are MSR 093 20x8.5 rims and are wrapped in Nitto 555 255/35/20
I guess lifting is kinda a hobby..I go a few times a week but not into power lifting just toneing my body..I think I go more for Racquetball then anything...thats alot of fun

bigmatt1992

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i love power lifting well i have to be strong and exspslosive for football but im looking to get into big man compations. i have one comeing up down at upmc hosted by pitt. will be flipen tracker tires ,draging cars, bench and dead lift, and other misc. events that involve throwing objects and liften big things.

vr697getta

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i think it was in car and driver magazine that truck can out handle a 350Z

ddr_phish

Coral Collector
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I like to pretend I'm a bartender, but I usually just end up inviting friends over for "small" parties... LoL
DSC01187.jpg

My other hobby, that I'm in the process of selling.
DSC01190.jpg

Back