So whats your profession?

  • Thread starter Thread starter VanHalen
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I stock third shift at the original One-stop shop Retailer Meijer Inc.....The pay is OK but I do like the 5 paid vacations and 8 personal days a year.....Work isn't to bad but the inner-politics sucks.....
 
I have a job but I also volunteer grooming for the Humane society when they need it.
 
Quality Assurance for Regulator marine (regulatormarine.com)
can you say itchy fiberglass?! LOL
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 18.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 51 34.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 6.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 22 14.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new