Socal reefers. Where do you get your drygoods?

I think Vivid should get a mention on this thread, they carry quality dry goods and of course eye candy. I've always had good experiences with them too and enjoy speaking with the staff.
Vivid Aquariums looks sweet, i definitely need to get out there.
 
Me too! :cry:
It was my go to place for all my reef supplies, but now I gotta find a new place to go to..
Any other suggestions?

I have not been to zen aquatics, is that place any good? I am making a trip to Aqua SD in san diego the first part of january, gunna pick up some snowflake clowns:)
 
I have not been to zen aquatics, is that place any good? I am making a trip to Aqua SD in san diego the first part of january, gunna pick up some snowflake clowns:)
Nice! I tried stopping by one time when I spent a weekend out there but with my luck they were closed that day.. I know they definitely have the goods, but too far for me to go regularly..
I dont think I have ever purchased anything at Zen. Theyre ok..
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 11 25.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 36.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 11.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.8%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 11.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new