SoCal rollcall

  • Thread starter Thread starter bbandu
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

bbandu

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 19, 2011
Messages
313
Reaction score
3
Location
Poway, Ca
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So lets see how many people are on this site from the Socal area. I will start is thread off, I am Larry and I live in Poway,Ca
 
So its been a year since I posted this and only one person from socal area has posted.........Come on I know there are others in the
Southern California area.
 
Me. Screen name self explanatory :bigsmile:
 
David, from the Temecula area.
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 16 48.5%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 15 45.5%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 24.2%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new