• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Sochting Oxidator D (2 available),

Item Price
38.00-45.00
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

DHill6

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 28, 2015
Messages
2,816
Reaction score
1,696
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
This is the upgraded version. I’ve used it about 8 times, melted the astapia and left a black hole in rock where I pointed it. It worked, pest didn’t return. It’s been stored in closet. Original box. Works great, Everything it came with is included. PayPal only to lower 48 states.
IMG_1309.jpeg
 
Aistapia and alittle gha. Only things I had to take care of.
 
Reef Delete $195.00 SOLD
Oxidator 38.00used
Oxidator 45.00new with xtra catalyst

PM for PayPal, serious buyers only, no reduced prices
Shipping will be based on your zip code
Shipping only, no pick ups

I’ve sold lights, skimmers, different items here without problems.
 
Last edited:
This is the upgraded version. I’ve used it about 8 times, melted the astapia and left a black hole in rock where I pointed it. It worked, pest didn’t return. It’s been stored in closet. Original box. Works great, Everything it came with is included. PayPal only to lower 48 states.
IMG_1309.jpeg
How much and do you still have?
 
This is the upgraded version. I’ve used it about 8 times, melted the astapia and left a black hole in rock where I pointed it. It worked, pest didn’t return. It’s been stored in closet. Original box. Works great, Everything it came with is included. PayPal only to lower 48 states.
IMG_1309.jpeg
Is this still available? How much?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 7 21.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 8 24.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 21.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new