Socket 5 (Dimm) P4

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

sayitfast

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is it possible to use socket 5 on the P4 as a normal socket? I don't need to have anything dimmable.

At the moment I get nothing out of the socket at all. I think the fuse might be shot... but I could really use this socket for a peice of equipment

Gaël

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is it possible to use socket 5 on the P4 as a normal socket? I don't need to have anything dimmable.

At the moment I get nothing out of the socket at all. I think the fuse might be shot... but I could really use this socket for a peice of equipment
https://www.aquariumcomputer.com/downloads/powerbar-5-1-manual/

You have to set S5 as non dimmable in GHL Control Center under System where you see your powerbar.

The S5 socket on a Powerbar5.1 has its own separate fuse which is rated for up to 2A.

You can use this socket for powering equipment that safely runs under the 2A max rating. Heaters will likely run above this rating and cause the fuse to blow.
- Check the fuse. If the outlet is not powering ON despite the red light underneath the socket being ON, the fuse is probably blown.

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 71 53.0%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 68 50.7%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 34 25.4%
  • None.

Votes: 30 22.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 6.7%
Back