Soft Beginner Coral Placement Help Needed

reefernoah

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 12, 2026
Messages
52
Reaction score
10
Location
Michigan
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Hi- I’m fairly new to the hobby I’ve had this tank for around 10 months with a damsel, fire shrimp. I have a NavaReef65 light coming on Thursday. The tank currently has a fluval AC30 for a filter, a 50W heater connected to my phone and a SICCE nano 1000 wavemaker. Need ideas for what

corals and where to place them!(10gal)
 
Do you have photos of the tank?
 
Do you have photos of the tank?
20260224_101141_FB3CA90E-0305-40E4-8D8A-0756A031260F.png

20260224_101141_B9355440-7154-4A0F-8B18-4AF93B2B250C.png
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.3%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 22 19.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 35 31.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 14.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 8 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new