Soft Coral Help

  • Thread starter Thread starter torret
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
How's the tank doing?
Got some new test strips in and bumped the alkalinity up, it was around 120 ppm when I tested with the new ones. After that things seem to be somewhat ok. The xenia is still looking rough but the ricordea seem to be doing ok. One is definitely splitting and the other seems to have stopped degrading as much. I decided to try and stop tinkering with it so much and just let things go for a while. Things haven't gotten worse, so that's a good sign I suppose.
 

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new