Soft corals not opening

Teen reefer

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 24, 2020
Messages
135
Reaction score
95
Location
Dallas
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello I recently bought some soft corals yesterday a this morning they weren’t opening and I want to know what is wrong with them?
1st image are clove polyps
2nd image are pipe Oregon
3rd are pulsing xenia

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 7.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 7.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new