Softies near RBTA's

  • Thread starter Thread starter msujohn
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

msujohn

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 22, 2014
Messages
177
Reaction score
28
Location
Saint Charles, IL
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a few new frags, toadstools, neon green nepthea, blue solomon tree, and blue cespitularia. Can any of these be near my RBTA's? Or will they all get stung?
 
Here are my BTA and Xenias.
Left Side 6.30.20.jpg
 
I have a BTA that moves around near some of my softies, seems to leave them alone though. I have a sinularia and a capnella as well as a toadstool in the area the BTA likes to traverse. Can't guarantee they won't sting them, my BTA could just be more chill
 
Not sure about the softies and rbt but I'd be more concerned of the Xenia over taking them if you mean to place them near/on that rock.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 11 47.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 8.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new