Softies, they're everywhere!

How much more Softies should i put?

  • A lot

    Votes: 30 27.0%
  • More than a lot

    Votes: 14 12.6%
  • more than "more than a lot"

    Votes: 67 60.4%

  • Total voters
    111
Definitely post pictures so we can make fun of you, err, I mean lend advice to help make your tank beautiful!

(You know I love ya nephew from a different sister!) :confused:
 
Definitely post pictures so we can make fun of you, err, I mean lend advice to help make your tank beautiful!

(You know I love ya nephew from a different sister!) :confused:
LOL. i already made fun of it. it looks like i dropped rocks on top of each other.
 
IMG_0582.JPG


One of the corals fell. So I’ll just adjust to that
 
Definitely post pictures so we can make fun of you, err, I mean lend advice to help make your tank beautiful!

(You know I love ya nephew from a different sister!) :confused:
IMG_20190221_180733_01.gif
 
take a chisel and hammer and break the rock

That's what I was going to say.

Or a screwdriver you dont mind ruining. Precision smashing and chiseling. Works wonders. Rinse in some tank water before putting back into display
 
That's what I was going to say.

Or a screwdriver you dont mind ruining. Precision smashing and chiseling. Works wonders. Rinse in some tank water before putting back into display
take a chisel and hammer and break the rock
the problem with that is that it has a bunch of red mushrooms on it.
 
You can save those too, and chisel away the meat of the rock easily. Mushrooms can be cut off with bone cutters (cut the rock they are on)
true. ok. ill mess with this when i get home.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 8 22.9%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 14.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 9 25.7%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.7%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 17.1%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new