Softies, they're everywhere!

How much more Softies should i put?

  • A lot

    Votes: 30 27.0%
  • More than a lot

    Votes: 14 12.6%
  • more than "more than a lot"

    Votes: 67 60.4%

  • Total voters
    111
688a615432daa6a945dc251687d0bc23.jpg
239be2f6a819e22dd4385b3fc0cc302c.jpg
 
2019-02-22_07.51.45.jpg
there's a natural crease where the red line is drawn. I would hit right there. You most likely will have to make a second break to make the leather on the right rock a little smaller. I hope that makes sense
 
2019-02-22_07.51.45.jpg
there's a natural crease where the red line is drawn. I would hit right there. You most likely will have to make a second break to make the leather on the right rock a little smaller. I hope that makes sense

Understood. I’m about to begin surgery on this rock. Wish me luck
 
Understood. I’m about to begin surgery on this rock. Wish me luck
;Nailbiting;Nailbiting;Nailbiting;Nailbiting;Nailbiting;Nailbiting;Nailbiting
 
Did you have any issues with breaking the rock.
it broke my cheap screwdriver, so i had to get a chisel instead of using my better screwdrivers.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 20.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new