Softies, they're everywhere!

How much more Softies should i put?

  • A lot

    Votes: 30 27.0%
  • More than a lot

    Votes: 14 12.6%
  • more than "more than a lot"

    Votes: 67 60.4%

  • Total voters
    111
Working today and tonight. I’ll be back with my options if I’m not to late
wont be late, im going to place the order probably on tuesday
 
Candy basslets are beautiful, do not Google African carpenter flasher Wrasse.
ive looked at carpenter wrasses before ive gotten this tank.haha. As for the candy, i want one but a lil expensive... so the swissguard basslet will do, closest look alike.
 
I've had a swissgard for over 5 years. Pretty fish, but stays in the rock worrk all the time. Never swims around.
this may sound weird, but i kinda want some fish that do that. lol. I think its cool
 
I’m finding myself at my LFS a lot lately. Look what he had today!!
282891bdc817c85c6d8f77a1d051d9cd.jpg
 
im about to place some orders
First Order: From FishyBusiness
1) Pearlscale Butterflyfish
2)Leopard Wrasse
3)Koi Fairy Wrasse
4)Blue Throat TriggerFish (male)
5)Midas Blenny
6)Green Clown Goby
7) Engineer Goby
Second Order: FromLiveAquaria
1) Trio Flame Cardinalfish
2)Indigo Hamlet

I need opinions on this! Be harsh and honest. What do yall think of this? Should i add anything, remove anything?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 8 22.9%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 14.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 9 25.7%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.7%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 17.1%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new