• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Sohal 14 inches, watch video

Item Price
600-1400
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

coralmonsters.judy

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 8, 2025
Messages
2,144
Reaction score
1,153
Location
Miami
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 88.9%
8   1   0
Hello my fellow reefers,

I like to import big fish. I specifically like to import big fish that I like. Yes, I am talking about the Sohal. My Favorite fish of all time. First you will meet my 14 inch Sohal ($1,400 shipped). He is gorgeous. Next, I will introduce you to my remaining large blonde Nasos ($600 shipped) followed by my extra large blonde Nasos ($700 shipped). Last but not least my 8’ Lieutenant tang ($600 shipped). Amazing deals. Remember these fish have to be shipped FedEx priority overnight in large boxes with large amounts of water and oxygen to ensure their safety.

Also, a lot of people like seeing these in person. I have had several of you visit my farm. You guys are all welcome if you wish to shop locally 😊

Any questions, please post them or PM me.
Big Fish
 
These guys all sold (the sohals). Some of the large nasos are available, 5 to be specific. Remember guys, if you are looking for special orders reach out.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 20 21.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 28 29.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 9.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 7 7.4%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 12 12.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new