• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

***SOLD*** $575 each: 6 Like-new White GHL Mitras LX7 LED Lights!!

Jeffdstafford

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone, I'm selling 6 white GHL Mitras LX7 lights that I purchased new last year, and used for just under a year now. They work flawlessly and are in perfect condition; I just miss having the Apex integration with the rest of my Apex system, and will be switching to Radions. These have Wifi built in though, so you can control them wirelessly without any additional equipment.

You can check out my youtube channel and see these lights in action over my 500g reef tank, here is the video of them when I installed in September of last year.

I will snap some pics of the lights this evening: they are still installed but should be getting the new lights in a few days and these will be ready to ship out next week some time.
I also have the Profilux PWC wireless card if anyone has a Profilux controller and is interested in connecting these lights to their Profilux.

Price is $575 shipped, per light, to continental US. ***NOT INTERESTED IN TRADES***

Last edited:
OP
OP
Jeffdstafford

Jeffdstafford

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here's some pics from tonight of the lights on and running!

0BA03EF6-C3E8-4FEB-B9C3-F562022C3D13.jpeg

4F9CE1AA-4D4D-44E4-A4BD-3C4BEBA046EB.jpeg

9E11B6B6-CCFE-4EAC-BFAB-13FF7AF0B52B.jpeg

KJoFan

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Don't make me buy one for my frag tank...

How much do you care about having a display FREE of wires, pumps and equipment?

• Want it squeaky clean! Wires be danged!

Votes: 79 44.9%
  • A few things are ok with me!

Votes: 81 46.0%
  • No care at all! Bring it on!

Votes: 16 9.1%
Back