• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

(Sold) AI Hydra 64HD $450

Item Price
450
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Reef_Squirrel

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 4, 2021
Messages
60
Reaction score
39
Location
Panama City
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have an AI Hydra 64HD for sale. Light includes the HMS Mounting kit($70 value).

I no longer need the light since i switched to Radions.

All LED diodes work and fan blades have been cleaned.

Asking $450 + shipping from Panama City, FL. I only accept Paypal Goods & Services for payment for you're protection and mine.
f046dde0-0631-4d26-ac07-1151adff6124.jpg
fabebf9c-f78b-4ce9-8564-941feebe6341.jpg
393cda29-c6d3-43ac-a962-b7d46923cc51.jpg
42372d9c-54d2-4918-acfe-cba6a8647fbd.jpg
 
Last edited:
Sorry for the late reply. I've only used the AI app. I just got home from work. I'll check mobius compatibility in the morning and let you know. My tanks lights are off for the night and i don't want to stress the fish :)
 
I just did a trial setup in Mobius and it works with the app. I tested all the controls(manual color adjustments, enabling templates, scheduling, etc) and it all works seamlessly. After i ran the tests i factory reset the device so it will be ready for the new owner once i sell.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 12 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 34.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 25 15.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new