Sold apex and fusion only shows me his tank

moreef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I just sold my Apex classic few weeks ago and when I opened fusion my current apex dashboard is missing and I have his I think.

I thought I deleted it but guess not. Sent him pm but not sure how to fix this. Please help

Lbrdsoxfan

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Also how are you seeing his/her tank, new owner should of created his/her own fusion acct.

You will need to add your apex head unit (guessing a2 or a3) to your fusion acct and change the password asap.

New owner of your old classic needs to create his/her own fusion act and add the classic to it.

OP
OP
moreef

moreef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Also how are you seeing his/her tank, new owner should of created his/her own fusion acct.

You will need to add your apex head unit (guessing a2 or a3) to your fusion acct and change the password asap.

New owner of your old classic needs to create his/her own fusion act and add the classic to it.
This is exactly what he did and now it’s gone from my fusion account. I just didn’t delete the controller and set to factory reset like I should have before selling it.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 11 37.9%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 11 37.9%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 6 20.7%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 1 3.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back