• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Sold Battery Packs

Item Price
$1
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

wildcrazyjoker81

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
FS Ecotech Battery Backup x 3

Winter is coming and time to sell these to a reefer that could use them since I have a whole home generator and a portable standby generator. Each of them comes with one charger brick and one cable for a MP powerhead. I have three total available.

Two of them I drilled out the stock rivets and put new batteries in a few days ago. They now have screws and can be serviced easily going forward. (One has an older icecap design logo but works identically to the other.) Asking 150 shipped

The last one has an older battery in it and was manufactured in April 2020, and put into service November 2020. It still charges fine and runs the pump. Asking 110 shipped

A new battery off Amazon cost 40 and screws a couple of bucks so if your handy you could change the battery on your own when the time comes. Local pickup is in Stafford VA or Sterling VA during the work week.

Battery1.jpg Battery2.jpg Battery3.jpg

SamR

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hi there
Is is $150 shipped for both ? I’m in 98012 and looking for a battery backup

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 19 14.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 9 6.6%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 21 15.4%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 77 56.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 6.6%
Back