Apr 5, 2021 #1 fmf_21 Active Member View Badges Joined Jan 7, 2017 Messages 327 Reaction score 27 What state or country do you live in Mississippi Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Comes in original box with tubing . $185 shipped Last edited: Apr 7, 2021
Apr 7, 2021 #2 OP OP fmf_21 Active Member View Badges Joined Jan 7, 2017 Messages 327 Reaction score 27 What state or country do you live in Mississippi Rating - 0% 0 0 0 BUMP !!
Apr 7, 2021 #3 OP OP fmf_21 Active Member View Badges Joined Jan 7, 2017 Messages 327 Reaction score 27 What state or country do you live in Mississippi Rating - 0% 0 0 0 REDUCED !
Apr 7, 2021 #4 Cudaman Active Member View Badges SF Bay Reefer Joined Sep 18, 2013 Messages 112 Reaction score 71 Location Redwood City, California Rating - 0% 0 0 0 fmf_21 said: REDUCED ! Click to expand... NIB ? If not ... how old and how long has it been in use ?
Apr 7, 2021 #5 OP OP fmf_21 Active Member View Badges Joined Jan 7, 2017 Messages 327 Reaction score 27 What state or country do you live in Mississippi Rating - 0% 0 0 0 had it about a yr i guess. used very little.
Apr 7, 2021 #6 Cudaman Active Member View Badges SF Bay Reefer Joined Sep 18, 2013 Messages 112 Reaction score 71 Location Redwood City, California Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Any issues with it ? Anything you don’t like about it ? ... Sorry for all the ?’s ... just trying to make a decision about my dosing pump issue.
Any issues with it ? Anything you don’t like about it ? ... Sorry for all the ?’s ... just trying to make a decision about my dosing pump issue.
Apr 7, 2021 #7 OP OP fmf_21 Active Member View Badges Joined Jan 7, 2017 Messages 327 Reaction score 27 What state or country do you live in Mississippi Rating - 0% 0 0 0 worked fine for me. just transitioned over to CAL reactor .
Apr 7, 2021 #8 Cudaman Active Member View Badges SF Bay Reefer Joined Sep 18, 2013 Messages 112 Reaction score 71 Location Redwood City, California Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Ok ... Pretty sure I’m gonna do this ... just need to get home and make sure my backup plan didn’t arrive yet so I can cancel. I will get back to you in a few hours as soon as I get home
Ok ... Pretty sure I’m gonna do this ... just need to get home and make sure my backup plan didn’t arrive yet so I can cancel. I will get back to you in a few hours as soon as I get home
Apr 7, 2021 #9 OP OP fmf_21 Active Member View Badges Joined Jan 7, 2017 Messages 327 Reaction score 27 What state or country do you live in Mississippi Rating - 0% 0 0 0 ok