• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

SOLD. JBJ Arctica Chiller 1/3 hp for sale. Shipping or free local pick up at Queens.

asw338

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have two unit chillers for sale. One newer and the other older. Both are same capacity 1/3 hp. Standard shipping would be $75 or free local pick up at Queens, New York.

1) Newer unit, Sold - Used for freshwater fish tank and was broke down 2 years ago and sitting in the garage until today. The temperature probe inside replaced with new 2 years ago just two months before my tank broke down. Good condition.

2) Older unit, Sold - Used for saltwater aquarium. The display controller just replaced with new 18 months ago. Good condition.

I'm using ac filter for both chillers to filter out the dust get into fins and behind compressor to maintain cleanliness.

Newer unit:
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg

Older unit:
4.jpg

5.jpg
6.jpg
7.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
A

asw338

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bump for JBJ chillers and provide shipping cost.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 36 24.0%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 52 34.7%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 43 28.7%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 15 10.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.7%
Back