SOLD Joe KNOWS Reef jawbreakers

Item Price
450
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

broach

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 2, 2013
Messages
374
Reaction score
167
Location
Winter Park
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Joe Knows Jawbreakers for sale , local pick up in Clermont, Florida
DM for any questions. I have had this mushroom in my care for 7+ years. I broke my tank down about 8 months ago and this has been with a friends tank ever since. It has mmultiple babies with it as well.

IMG_1822.jpeg
 
Sent you a pm
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 20.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new