• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

SOLD Radion XR30 Pro G6

Item Price
700
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

nuvocube

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 2, 2026
Messages
165
Reaction score
40
Location
Florida
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 91.7%
11   1   0
Was only used for 6 months, basically brand new. Can throw in diffuser as well

Price drop $700 for quick sale.
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 11 23.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 27.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 8 17.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 4.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 17.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 2 4.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new