SOLD - TANK BREAKDOWN JAWBREAKERS & EUPHYLLIA

Item Price
300 - 1200
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

JW3500

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 18, 2018
Messages
311
Reaction score
134
Location
19060
What state or country do you live in
Pennsylvania
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
SOLD - Starting to slowly breakdown my display Tank. First to go is the corals, then rock and fish.

Local pick up only. Garnet Valley, PA.

I am not planning on shipping due to the size if the euphyllia colonies. The smallest torch colony is probably 6 heads. The largest torch is more than 20 heads and one of the hammers is probably close to 50 heads.

https://www.instagram.com/reefreefinery/profilecard/?igsh=MXd3aWVlbHZienh3aA==
Spend $1000 or more and get the price in the spending $1000 or more column. Spend less than $1000 and the price for the coral is listed in the price if spending less than $1000 column. The prices for jawbreakers are for the pack of them. Amazing jawbreaker deals.

Large colonies going fast.

Link to updated price list as of morning of 11/17/24

 
Last edited:
This is an automated message:

Please be aware of a popular scam where someone will send you a private message (DM) and tell you that they have a certain item you are looking for. Most of the time they will try to get you to pay in an unprotected format. This is against our rules for this very reason.

DO NOT SEND THESE PEOPLE YOUR MONEY!

In all marketplace transactions please do your due diligence and make sure when you send someone money that they are not trying to scam you. If you're unsure, do not do it. If it seems to good to be true, then it probably is.

Thank you.

THIS ACCOUNT IS NOT MONITORED PLEASE DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS MESSAGE.
 
11/10/24 - Price list updated and finalized. I'll start scheduling buyers to come over in the next week or so. Notice the columns with prices if you spend more than $1000 and if you spend less than $1000.
 
I know you mentioned coral first, then fish, but curious whether you would be willing to part with some fish at this point?

would love to pick up some fish that i know are living together already (tangs) and don't have much issues with each other.
 
Its in the last row.
List updated. Prices are in the last 2 columns of the list on my initial post. First price column are the discounted prices if you spend $1000 or more. Next column are prices for spending less than $1000. Thanks for looking.
 
List updated. Prices are in the last 2 columns of the list on my initial post. First price column are the discounted prices if you spend $1000 or more. Next column are prices for spending less than $1000. Thanks for looking.
Price list updated morning 11/17.
 
Only a few corals and jawbreakers left. I'll sell individual mushrooms now breaking up the packs.
 
19060 Garnet Valley PA
 
Down to the last of it. Jawbreakers down to $125 each. A baby or 2 for $50 each.

7 polyps rainbow eclipse $100.

5 head Indo torch green with purple tips $100
20241202_130247.jpg
20241202_130223.jpg
20241202_130153.jpg
20241202_130247.jpg
20241202_130223.jpg
20241202_130153.jpg
20241201_180322.jpg
20241201_180002.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 12 26.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 35.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new