• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

SOLD****THEILING ROLLERMAT COMPACT I with EXTRA ROLL of ROLLERMAT FLEECE -- NEW IN BOX

Dr. Jim

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The Rollermat was purchased 12/26/19 and never used because it did not fit in the sump of my Red Sea Reefer 170 (40G tank). I opened the box just to look at the Rollermat and to take the photos below. I did a lot of research before buying this brand and concluded that this is probably the best one out there for it's tank size.

WARRANTY is good for 1 year from 12/26/19.

Current price at BRS for these items: $259.99 (Rollermat) + $23.79 (Extra Roll) = $283.78 (+ tax + shipping?)

MY PRICE: $195.00 This is a savings of $88.70 or 31.3%

CONTACT ME with zip code FOR SHIPPING PRICE; Insured-- (shipping from N.J. Estimate $25-$55 depending on how far you are from NJ)

Rollermat.jpg Rollermat.2.jpg Rollermat.1.jpg Rollermat.e.jpg Rollermat.d.jpg Rollermat.b.jpg Rollermat.c.jpg

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 46 16.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 18 6.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 35 12.6%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 159 57.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 19 6.8%
Back