sold

Item Price
$200
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

ifrankielin

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 30, 2019
Messages
112
Reaction score
57
Location
Brooklyn
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
298176-IMG_8282.jpeg
298177-IMG_8283.jpeg

$200 for larger
$70 for tiny size can meet between Booklyn and Garden CIty near belt parkway or highway
every 2 days since I to go long island every 2 days from brooklyn
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 37.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 10.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new