- Joined
- Dec 11, 2014
- Messages
- 114
- Reaction score
- 58
- Location
- United States
- What state or country do you live in
- Michigan
Hey everyone,
I had dreams of setting up a completely automated system - but it ended up being only 26 gallons, and low maintenance softy tank... so I never set up any of this as it is just kind of overkill for my system. It's just been sitting on the shelf collecting dust.
Prices for individual items:
Apex A2 Base - $140 + ship MAKE ME AN OFFER
Neptune Trident + reagents - $400 + ship MAKE ME AN OFFER
Neptune Trident NP + Reagents - $500 + ship
2X 1x Dos - $135 ea + ship
If we do business online, I will only accept PayPal Goods + Services - that way I am secure and you are secure.
If you're in metro detroit we can also meet up.

I had dreams of setting up a completely automated system - but it ended up being only 26 gallons, and low maintenance softy tank... so I never set up any of this as it is just kind of overkill for my system. It's just been sitting on the shelf collecting dust.
Prices for individual items:
Apex A2 Base - $140 + ship MAKE ME AN OFFER
Neptune Trident + reagents - $400 + ship MAKE ME AN OFFER
2X 1x Dos - $135 ea + ship
If we do business online, I will only accept PayPal Goods + Services - that way I am secure and you are secure.
If you're in metro detroit we can also meet up.

Last edited:
