Neptune Apex A2 System + Trident / PH Controller

Item Price
50-350
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

azreefer93

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 2, 2022
Messages
147
Reaction score
66
Location
Tempe
What state or country do you live in
Arizona
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Me and my buddy just break down his RedSea 750 yesterday. Having this full Neptune Apex system and Trident, all working before we pulled it out, completely flush Trident following Neptune task.

- Neptune Apex A2 + EB832 + PH ORP Salinity Temp Probes + FMM + Leak Sensor: SOLD
- Neptune Trident: SOLD
- Neptune FS100 Flow Sensor: SOLD
- American Marine PH Controller: $90 shipped
- Extra FMM: SOLD

IMG_9710.jpeg


IMG_9707.jpeg
 
Last edited:
Apex System sold.

Neptune Trident / FMM / American Marine PH Controller still available
 
Last edited:
Bump. Trident and FMM still available. I also have extra EB832 and DOS for sale as well. Will update post shortly.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 10 24.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 36.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 9.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 12.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new