• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

SOLD !!!

Item Price
$200
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Steven Garland

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 10, 2016
Messages
2,611
Reaction score
1,818
Location
Deltona,Florida
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Anyone interested in a NanoBox Duo Quad ? 100% working order old array with Lime but the color is still amazing. Dual goosenecks. Looking to get $200 shipped. Only reason I am selling is I got it to go over my 24" long tank but I just haven't had the urge to set it sat up and my WB10 is looking to good to disrupt it. 1yr of subscription already paid for as of 2 weeks ago.

Located in Deltona,Florida for local pick up or $200 shipped.

20250120_193403.jpg 20241101_150415.jpg 20241101_150333.jpg 20241101_150152.jpg 20241101_150140.jpg 20241101_150129.jpg 20241101_150104.jpg
 
Last edited:
This is an automated message:

Please be aware of a popular scam where someone will send you a private message (DM) and tell you that they have a certain item you are looking for. Most of the time they will try to get you to pay in an unprotected format. This is against our rules for this very reason.

DO NOT SEND THESE PEOPLE YOUR MONEY!

In all marketplace transactions please do your due diligence and make sure when you send someone money that they are not trying to scam you. If you're unsure, do not do it. If it seems to good to be true, then it probably is.

Thank you.

THIS ACCOUNT IS NOT MONITORED PLEASE DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS MESSAGE.
 
TTT !!! Shoot me offers,don't be scared. I have also paid for the subscription as well,as a favor I will keep paying for it for whomever buys it.
 
Had a few different nanobox LEDs, these things are awesome! Fantastic price as well!
GL
 
Had a few different nanobox LEDs, these things are awesome! Fantastic price as well!
GL

You and me both,I've had probably over 8-10 different Nanobox lights over the past 10-12 years and love them all.

Best part,you don't have to worry about paying for the subscription for the BF !!!
 
Respond to my private message,because that is not my contact information and I sent you my paypal email and everything. I have no message here besides the one I sent at 6 something this morning on here. Nor do I have any Facebook message from you either. Contact PayPal and or your bank and out a stop payment immeadiately.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 56 34.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 14.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 11 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new