• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

SOLD

Item Price
SOLD
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Indiana Reefin

God, Family, and Reefing!
View Badges
Joined
Nov 17, 2018
Messages
738
Reaction score
1,090
What state or country do you live in
Indiana
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a Twinstar 900 ES 36” with controller for sale. This was used on my freshwater planted tank. Light is in great working order. I used it for 18 months. Controller works great as well. Light will be shipped in original box. $55 shipped firm.

IMG_1363.jpeg IMG_0589.jpeg IMG_0298.jpeg IMG_0297.jpeg IMG_0296.jpeg IMG_0295.jpeg IMG_0294.jpeg
 
Last edited:
This is an automated message:

Please be aware of a popular scam where someone will send you a private message (DM) and tell you that they have a certain item you are looking for. Most of the time they will try to get you to pay in an unprotected format. This is against our rules for this very reason.

DO NOT SEND THESE PEOPLE YOUR MONEY!

In all marketplace transactions please do your due diligence and make sure when you send someone money that they are not trying to scam you. If you're unsure, do not do it. If it seems to good to be true, then it probably is.

Thank you.

THIS ACCOUNT IS NOT MONITORED PLEASE DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS MESSAGE.
 
New pictures added. Great quality light!
 
Don’t be mistaken folks, this light could be used on a reef tank or a fish only
 
Controller is very easy to use and is easy to setup
 
$70 shipped. I can’t believe this hasn’t sold. This is a very solid light.
 
All pms replied to. I will sell to the first one who sends me PayPal. I have multiple people that said they want it and they don’t get back with me.
 
A couple people have backed out. This is a steal!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 7 21.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 8 24.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 21.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new