• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Neptune Systems Apex A3 Pro 580 shipped

Item Price
580
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

JDubb_4051

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 20, 2019
Messages
53
Reaction score
37
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Neptune Systems A3 Apex Pro aquarium controller system. Includes the original components/accessories shown and original box.
Great complete monitoring and automation system for a reef or saltwater aquarium.never used Purchased for an aquarium setup that was never completed.
Asking price: $580 shipped.



IMG_4711.jpg

IMG_4712.jpg

IMG_4713.jpg
 
Definitely Interested, if you’ll ship to 06708 then what’s your PayPal addy?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 50 34.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 6.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 13.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new