• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Sold

Item Price
$220
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

RedReefer

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 10, 2013
Messages
3,700
Reaction score
8,910
Location
Nc
Rating - 92.3%
12   1   0
Selling a trio of King Kong bounce mushrooms. All the size of a quarter or larger attached to the same piece of rubble $220 shipped. Ship UPS overnight DOA guarantee picture of dead coral in bag within two hours of delivery. Shipping is included only at the price of $220 total.

Mother is the last picture growing on live rock wall. Originally purchased from another member on here that is a Vendor Coral Kai.

IMG_8788.jpeg IMG_8789.jpeg IMG_8790.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 33.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new