• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Sold

Item Price
$400
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

RedReefer

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 10, 2013
Messages
3,700
Reaction score
8,910
Location
Nc
Rating - 92.3%
12   1   0
I have a G5 XR 30 Blue for sale with diffuser kit, 32 inch RMS rail, and hanging kit. This rail will actually fit two xr 30’s. Shipping is including I am taking down a tank Wed/Thur due to my work schedule. I’m going back to only one Reef tank No issues with light all LEDs work no cracks in housing. Ran at about 50% max. I was running two of these.
$400 shipped.

IMG_9038.jpeg IMG_9039.jpeg
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new