I've got the following equipment left from a tank breakdown. Buyer pays actual shipping
Last edited:
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
What's left? I'm guessing the list is updatedBump with lowered prices. Willing to deal to clear out remaining items.
The internal piece? Does it need completely replaced?Gro has a damaged 1Link connector (can be repaired).
Not internal, just the connector that plugs into the Apex/EB832. The light and wiring is fine. Just the connector needs repairedThe internal piece? Does it need completely replaced?
Man if I could find anything on how to do this I’d take it hahaNot internal, just the connector that plugs into the Apex/EB832. The light and wiring is fine. Just the connector needs repaired
FixReef told me they can fix it for 50-60. I've sent them items before and they're great to work withMan if I could find anything on how to do this I’d take it haha