• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

MichaelClark55

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
REEF OCTOPUS CLASSIC 110INT 4” INTERNAL PROTEIN SKIMMER for sale. Bought new August 22, 2018 from BRS. Perfect condition. I bought it for a 75g reef. Now I have upgraded to 125g and the 110 is too small so I am upgrading the skimmer to a larger one. The suggested selling price on this forum site is $150 shipped. Picture for attention only. Mine is still working in sump until the replacement arrives. Reef Octo site only shows the 200INT.

Classic-200-INT-1.png

brienspier

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
REEF OCTOPUS CLASSIC 110INT 4” INTERNAL PROTEIN SKIMMER for sale. Bought new August 22, 2018 from BRS. Perfect condition. I bought it for a 75g reef. Now I have upgraded to 125g and the 110 is too small so I am upgrading the skimmer to a larger one. The suggested selling price on this forum site is $150 shipped. Picture for attention only. Mine is still working in sump until the replacement arrives. Reef Octo site only shows the 200INT.

Classic-200-INT-1.png
Looking to purchase if still available

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 24 29.6%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 30 37.0%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 21 25.9%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 5 6.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.2%
Back