• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Sold

Item Price
115
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Attachments

  • 9F0D6879-0195-470F-A609-8BD490F68152.jpeg
    9F0D6879-0195-470F-A609-8BD490F68152.jpeg
    109.2 KB · Views: 147
Here’s some measurements for those interested.
 

Attachments

  • F311638E-8B29-4117-AD70-45B855A8DD8B.jpeg
    F311638E-8B29-4117-AD70-45B855A8DD8B.jpeg
    290.4 KB · Views: 121
  • 55A3E998-7AC6-4889-9001-914CC3823313.jpeg
    55A3E998-7AC6-4889-9001-914CC3823313.jpeg
    215.4 KB · Views: 98
Just out of curiosity, why are you getting rid of it?
I don’t run much blue lighting unless it’s the first or last hour of my light schedule. Which I don’t get to see very often. Definitely better than every reef bar sold now a days and I’ve seen them all.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 33.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new