• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Sold

Item Price
$20
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

keatonmjenkins

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 6, 2020
Messages
298
Reaction score
177
Location
Saint louis
What state or country do you live in
Missouri
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes I have read the terms and agree to them.
I have 5 Berghia nudis that are an inch long ready to go.
$20 a piece plus shipping.

standard 2hr DOA. I am not at fault for shipping delays but I will work with customer.

DDBCC2C2-0232-448E-902D-29C305628953.jpeg 04FBFAE1-75B6-4592-ADDD-98A54278F8EA.jpeg A94B21A3-CF93-427E-8DF9-9458154A7081.jpeg
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 9 28.1%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 18.8%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 21.9%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 28.1%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 21.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new