Sold

Item Price
40
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

ReefAddict16

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 14, 2017
Messages
607
Reaction score
248
Location
Southern Ca
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
sold

5824033B-CBDA-42AB-AC8D-5368DAEBF6FE.jpeg CBF3CBF6-97A9-47FD-8351-5B3E446DA386.jpeg AED08DA8-8B79-4227-89AD-6B3FDE3B2A32.jpeg
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 28.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 32.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.4%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new