• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

(Sold)

Item Price
$250, $100
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

WarChief

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 4, 2023
Messages
192
Reaction score
305
Location
Pasadena
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Located in Pasadena MD, 125 Gallon tank setup for Salt Water for like 2 weeks. Decided I wanted one with the overflows and the wife didn't want me to try drilling this one. Selling for $250 or open for trades. Reef Octopus Classic 100 HOB Protein Skimmer w/ brand new pump and 2 week old filters asking for $100 or trade. Things I need ATO Reservoir, ATO, (shooting for things that can be controlled by the HYDROs controller, MP40 wave maker, Hydros controllers...
IMG_1406.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new