• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

SOLD

Item Price
549
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

__Jreef__

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 16, 2016
Messages
381
Reaction score
367
Location
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello there, I'm selling my last Kessil AP9x with mounting arm - I don't think I'm going back to the reefing life anytime soon
The light as been in stored at room living -temperature, I tested and everything works just like when I had in in my tank.
Great working condition and good cosmetic as well - Please note the chrome surrounding around the lens fate out for me due to cleaning however I didn't see any negative impact on my corals.
(please see pictures for details) LED lens are in great working and cosmetic condition please ask any questions via PM -


I'm asking $549 shipped anywhere in the US -

Kessil AP9Xw mounting arm

IMG_0725.jpeg IMG_0724.jpeg IMG_0726.jpeg IMG_0729.jpeg
 
Last edited:
Bump
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 12 48.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new