Some Cool Items In stock this week! Including a 12" Zebra Shark! So tempting for those with the right tank!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Eric Cohen

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just wanted to send out a "Hotlist" to anyone considering new livestock for the holidays......things that catch my eye, and of course you can always browse our huge wysiwyg inventory......

Bartlett anthias in stock, some male are available.
Five Bar Mystery Wrasse in all sizes.
Fridmani pseudo always my favorite.....
I see a few horn sharks available which are always cool for Fowler tanks...
Just a few blue spot jawfish left...grab em soon!
We do have a couple Achilles tang/Gold Rim hybrids available in the wysiwyg section....ML size too so that's nice.
Anyone who has ever considered a Zebra Shark...Stegastoma sp.....there is a "not-so-cheap" one in the 12-14 inch range. You need a huge tank eventually for these as they will grow as big as you or more.....but great sharks and rare to get these smaller ones.

Too much to list, but I appreciate you guys checking out my site.....happy to help you get the right item for you.

Enjoy the rest of your Sunday!

Eric

Aspect

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Just wanted to send out a "Hotlist" to anyone considering new livestock for the holidays......things that catch my eye, and of course you can always browse our huge wysiwyg inventory......

Bartlett anthias in stock, some male are available.
Five Bar Mystery Wrasse in all sizes.
Fridmani pseudo always my favorite.....
I see a few horn sharks available which are always cool for Fowler tanks...
Just a few blue spot jawfish left...grab em soon!
We do have a couple Achilles tang/Gold Rim hybrids available in the wysiwyg section....ML size too so that's nice.
Anyone who has ever considered a Zebra Shark...Stegastoma sp.....there is a "not-so-cheap" one in the 12-14 inch range. You need a huge tank eventually for these as they will grow as big as you or more.....but great sharks and rare to get these smaller ones.

Too much to list, but I appreciate you guys checking out my site.....happy to help you get the right item for you.

Enjoy the rest of your Sunday!

Eric
Please check your email I've been trying to get in contact with you for awhile.

OP
OP
Eric Cohen

Eric Cohen

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Please check your email I've been trying to get in contact with you for awhile.
Sorry about that. My cell is 818 269-8903. Probably easier Since I haven’t seen your email. Appreciate it. I’ll confirm emails with you later. Thanks.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 38 24.2%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 53 33.8%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 47 29.9%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 15 9.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.5%

Back